Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello Mate

We made it through all the craziness of emptying our house of tons of junk and garbage and old furniture. We made it through a week of crazy travels and long flights. We enjoyed a few days in Hawaii, and have arrived in Oz. So far its beautiful. It's stressful to be in the car with the opposite driving, it's fun to be able to walk everywhere and to see so many people out exercising. Seriously workout clothes are pretty much what everyone here wears it seems like. I am getting used to the humidity........a little. But mostly I am so relieved that we have made it this far and Erik is sleeping well, and adjusting. Nothing is perfect, he is testing his boundaries to see if we will be consistent but overall he is happy and well, which in turn helps me be happy and well.

Many more pics to come soon.

2 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

I was just thinking about you today!!! Wondering if you made it there! Glad to hear that you did, and the adjusting is going well. Can't wait to see and hear about all your new experiences there! What an adventure!!!

Cristin said...

I'm glad you made it finally! I was sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you, but can't wait to hear about your fun adventures over there. We miss you. I drove past your house today and thought about you!