Monday, December 29, 2008

to tide you over...

All right so my camera hasn't been out as much as it should have been over the recent holiday but we did happen to capture this small video. Last year we taught Boomer how to open a present gently. He usually opens it and then if its small enough to hold in his mouth he parades around the house like a king that has just been crowned. While watching notice how his tale is up, curled, and wagging, thats his super happy wag. So call me a nerd.......we know all of Boomers barks, whines, howls, and postures and what they mean.....I know its sad but it has worked out to our advantage to know when he is stressed or relaxed,etc. He definitely has taught us a thing or two! Enjoy this until I can post some more happenings of the moon household later!


3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

That is GREAT!! Hope you two had a great Christmas!

chelsea mckell said...

your dog rocks. that moon babe is so lucky to have a dog! Our little girl is crazy bout dogs, but we can't get one yet :(

Carlotta said...

WOW, I am SERIOUSLY light YEARS behind!!!! This is AMAZING!!!! How exciting. Thank you for always saying such kind words on my blog. I appreciate them so much. Only then end of January, SWEET! And to have a supportive birth father. Wonderful. How exciting that you time has come. =)