Sunday, March 22, 2009

Found them!

So here is a couple of videos for your delight. The one of Erik was taken last sunday after I had gotten him dressed for church. It is not real eventful but you get to see him coo a wee bit and just see him in action.

The second is the Orangutan Karen that I talked about. Lindsay found the videos...I am a knucklhead after all and somehow missed seeing them on the computer, I am not a technical person-it all confuses me. I just know how to get the basic stuff done. That's all I need right?

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Soon there will be some posts on more deep levels and a surprise to anounce this week as well (don't even think about babies and surprise in the same sentence....everyone always thinks that when I say I have a surprise, it will be good though!)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute video's! Tanner liked watching them with me :)

chelsea mckell said...

ditto to Jill - Brianna liked watching them too!

Cory and Becca said...

Your little man is adorable!--it is crazy how fast they grow and learn daily isn't it?! I hope you are doing well with the mommy adjustment and sleeping (or lack thereof!)

Becca