Friday, February 13, 2009

gallery of Erik

He is the most adorable little boy! These are all mostly from while we were still in Germany. The above one is just a cute little Erik showing you his eyes that he uses so intently. HOnestly he is awake for 3 hours stretches as least once a day!

Below is where he slept the first night out of the hospital in our hotel room. It was a laundry basket all decked out just for him. Most of the night he spent in our arms anyways, but it was still nice if we needed to set him down.
Our first family picture with our little bundle! Notice the sweet bracelet they let me wear to match Erik's! I felt special, only me, Erik, and S had those bracelets!

Don't you just want to munch on these little feet?




This was at that castle just a couple of days before Erik was born. We set the camera on a timer. I think it's cute. Plus tomorrow is valentine's day- a little mush is always good.


Need to go shower........................see you soon!



8 comments:

Cristin said...

I love the laundry basket! That made me smile.

Woodrich Family said...

I, too, love the laundry basket. Kyler used to sleep in a drawer at my mom's house. I don't remember why we didn't use the pack n play. I can't believe he'll stay awake so long during the day! How fun is that!!

Jarom & Corinne said...

I love your family picture, you guys look so happy! Wish we could hug you and kiss Erik just give him an extra one for me!

Brandon and Kim said...

Sommer I dont know if you remember me but I grew up in Spokane and saw you at church dances and activities and Girls Camp. My maiden name is Kim Gast and Got your Blog from Chelsea Smith-Mckells. Anyway I just noticed you adopted from LDSFS, how amazing adoption is. We adopted our little girl from a private agency a year ago. just wanted to wish you congratulations.

Carlotta said...

Chalk Erik up as a Yummy baby!!!! I am glad the flight home went well. I thought about it and wondered how it would go with him being so new. Definitely a tender mercy for him to be so good on such a long flight. How exciting to have your miracle home and to be able to enjoy him as a new family. Adoption is definitely amazing. The whole process. Keep the pictures coming =)

Cory and Becca said...

baby moon is simply adorable! I am so excited for you too and your miracle...thanks for sharing all the adorable pics! :)

Jill said...

LOVE IT ALL!!

Backwoods Browns said...

So cute and fun for you two!! The laundry basket is the best place for babies without a bed :) Mine traveled that way while I took clean clothes out of the dryer and I needed to put them somewhere!They loved it! hehe! Just keep taking LOTS of pictures! They grow soooo fast! Keep enjoying your little one!!!