Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag, I 'm it!

All right so my dear Wendy tagged me. I must admit this is the first time I have been tagged.....


Rules: Copy and paste questions. One word answers only. Tag other people.


1.Where is your cell phone? pocket
2.Where is your significant other? Awards Banquet
3.Your hair color? blonde
4.Your mother? loving
5.Your father? Italian
6.Your favorite thing? Lindsay
7.Your dream last night? none
8.Your dream/goal? Motherhood
9.The room you’re in? lobby
10.Your hobby? crafts
11.Your fear? alone
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13.Where were you last night? Amy's
14.What you’re not? rich
15.One of your wish list items? wheat grinder
16.Where you grew up? Spokane
17.The last thing you did? email
18.What are you wearing? jewelry
19.Your t.v.? little
20.Your pet? Boomer!!!!!
21.Your computer? dieing
22.Your mood? tired
23.Missing someone? Lindsay
24.Your car? efficient
25.Something you’re not wearing? socks
26.Favorite store? Urban Outfitters
27.Your summer? busy
28.Love someone? forever
29.Favorite color? orange
30.Last time you laughed? hmmmm...
31.Last time you cried? yesterday

I know some people hate these things but I always love reading them and they let everyone in on little random bits!

I tag Corinne & Jill!

So Linds and I are on a sort of getaway! He is at a convention and I joined him today. Crazy thing....we are literally 3 blocks from Disneyland! Too bad we are saving our money or else that would be a blast!

Talk to you soon!
Som

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Urban Outfitters - that was TWO words!
:)
I agree - tags are somewhat trendy and can be annoying... but it's fun to learn new things about friends.