Monday, July 30, 2012

Verdict is-

All right after a bit of research and thinking and talking to a few people I have decided somewhat what my plans are going forward with the blog. I will create a new one.....and I have decided I will stick with blogger. THere are pros and cons for all the different hosts, but to be honest...I am comfortable and familiar with blogger and since I am not fancy or planning on making money or having a mass following I think blogger will continue to fit the bill just fine. In my dream world my blog would have some pretty cool things, but its time I dont want to take to learn how to do and so Blogger's simplicity will work! With that said I will get a new blog created and let you all know the site info. as soon as that happens! I am still up in the air about some things like....instead of using Erik's full name calling him something else, those sorts of security things. I will link back to this blog I think for a bit and then take the link away. I want to have some sort of link with Erik's adoption story in it still keeping in a safe but informative manner to keep those involved protected but still let new visitors learn about his journey into our family! So dont worry I havent forgotten about this and am working on it. Also I did order a book for this blog to be printed. It was an investment that is worth it I think. I did a condensed version and its still 300+ pages! But its our life starting back in late 2007 so thats pretty good! For anyone who is interested I ordered the book on the website - www.blog2print.com And they even ship internationally for those who have blogs outside of America! I shipped mine to my parents house to keep the shipping costs lower and then when they sent a package they can throw it in. I would have shipped it directly to our APO but that wasnt an option, bummer. But it will still be cheaper I think than shipping internationally. And now I am rambling so I am off.... like a dirty shirt as my dad would say! I will be back soon to let you all know the new address Sommer

No comments: