Saturday, July 28, 2012

Help!

Hey everyone. I just got on to post and upload some pictures and blogger is saying I am maxed out my photo storage. I am trying to figure out if this is true....I guess I have had the blog since 2008ish maybe just before. Ideas and suggestions for alternate blog sites with good storage, etc. would be useful. Blogger did say that I could purchase more storage but I dont want to pay for anything if I dont have to. So pictures on hold until I get this sorted. Thanks in advance for your ideas suggestions. Oh and I must admit I dont condense my pictures in size anymore when I upload because our little netbook doesnt seem to do that and its more time than I want. Is that truly necessary? Sommer

1 comment:

The Holden Family said...

this just happened to my friend as well. she just opened up a new blogger blog under a new title and left the old one up and running. you can't add to the old one, but it's still there holding all the history. as a side note, she is also going to print off her retired blog into a blog book for safe keeping. :)