Monday, July 23, 2012

chat time






Erik is getting to be quite the talker and although we share a lot of pictures we dont often share video. This one took me nearly half the day to upload but I know that it will be well treasured so I will start making the effort to get more video up. THe video started out pretty slow as he was pretty involved in playing with his "cloud dough" but then you get a tiny glance into his imagination and hear him talk pretty well. I didnt realize how shaky I was with the camera...my apologies. Also while Erik does a fairly decent aussie accent....I understand mine is completely horrible and only did it so that I could get Erik to do his accent. So aussies-I know I cant even try to begin to pretend that I have an accent.

2 comments:

The Holden Family said...

he's adorable...you've got a keeper. :)

Jarom & Corinne said...

to cute...he is a good talker! And I think he was trying to give you a hint on were he wants to vacation next...:)