Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the train

 This is a night view of the train at the station. They have gotten quite clever with how they work the cars as well. Some trains are shorter and dont have as many cars. On the short trains the first car is the "quiet car" for those who want to be in silence and read or study or what have you. On the longer trains its the first and last car. Quite smart, and then I dont have to fret as much about my munchkin bothering people because if they wanted to make sure they have quiet they have an assigned car. Although Erik usually is fine and I dont worry about him. It is just extra comfort.
 I looks like most trains you see in the movies other than our seats are all plush covered which is nice. This was the first place I have been able to ride an urban train so it was a pretty exciting experience for me the first time.
 Right in his element.
Why yes, we have a central station here as well!

1 comment:

The Hoffmans said...

How fun! It looks like you guys have that train all to yourself! I'm guessing those are Lindsay's feet up on the seat?.. all relaxed, awwww... you guys are just livin the life! ;)