Friday, November 19, 2010

we are all alive and well. blogger is being a booger and not uploading my pictures. is it just me or is blogger out to get me?

i would have been updating a lot seeing as halloween actually came and went with our fun party, and i refinished our dining room table and chairs......the set i grew up with as a kid.

but lindsay has been gone since just a few days after halloween and just returned. he had the computer with him because he had a big annual report due while he was away and thus i have been out of the cyber world for nearly a month. to tell you the truth part of me loved it, and yet part of me felt so weird and out of the loop. but it was a nice reprieve. i think i could do without the computer if it wasnt so necessary for todays world.

when blogger starts cooperating i will post pics

No comments: