Friday, March 25, 2011




So tomorrow is the big day. I feel like I am a newlywed all over again! It is a small perk for having to be seperated from my husband for so long. The excitement and butterflies to see him come back. Wanting to make everything perfect and making sure that all my primping needs are taken care of, I just can't wait for lindsay to come home! Tomorrow night our family will be reunited and I can not wait.

Now to all of you saying dont you always want to be perfect for your husband? Why of course yes, but after many years of marriage, and the ins and outs or everydays things....come on now be realistic. In my perfect world I will have the energy and drive to be perfect everyday but I dont live in my perfect world....yet. But this weekend will come darn close.

I've already got streamers up, signs up, laundry most of the way done, special gifts layed out on his side of the bed, nails done, tomorrow we continue and finish it all. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: