Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am succumbing to the monster

you all know that crazy popular social website named facebook......well I have purposely avoided that thing like the plague. I have been asked plenty of times to join and just didn't want to be tied into the computer any more than I needed, it already is hard for me to keep up on the blog sometimes.



Well with the upcoming move I think it will only make some things easier if I actually cave to the trend. My man and I will be seperated for some time before we head down under and although we plan on skyping and talking I keep thinking the instant messaging would be nice. I also know it is a great way to stay in the loop with others,etc.



So now with a drudging sense to join I am going to do it. But I will have you know that I do not plan on going crazy with it

1 comment:

The Holden Family said...

i quit it for the exact reason that you mentioned....too much time on the computer! it has it's pros and cons, and in the end i thought the cons won out. you'll soon see it's a blessing and a curse. :)