Monday, October 19, 2009

My men


Oh boys, I love my boys! I have been having a fantastic time with my little man while the big one is away. Erik usually starts to get really cranky after a few days but so far he is doing awesome. I think part of it is that I have tried extra hard to keep his schedule and I feel more laid back this time as opposed to the other times.

The above pic was taken a few weeks back after the men took a nap together on the couch and it was a lovely sight. Erik has a hard time falling asleep with people sometimes because we have been pretty strict about putting him in his crib or down when it's time for sleep so that we could avoid sleep "crutch"s but not this day......he was so content to just lay there.


Anyways Just thought I would give a little shout out to my manly man and tell him I love him! I have been crafting up a storm while he is gone and will show some pictures of the goods soon. Can I just say I love homemade gifts and also love making them for other people.

Sommer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cute picture. I can't get enough of sleeping baby pics. I would love to see your crafts I need some present ideas.