Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jabberwocky

Little man is getting much more talkative these days and while in the bath tub he just chatters away. I think he recaps his day for me or something. Most people don't get to see the chatty side of him because he is so calm and collected around others, but he will have something to say about it later! The car is another new favorite place for him to be a little jabberwocky. Since he sits in his new "throne" of a car seat he can see out the windows and he loves it. He still sits rear facing but he can see out the back and sides which is nice.

Little man can say some babbles such as buhbuh, booboo, nienie, nana, and I think this morning I might have heard dada. Of course none of these have meanings yet but soon enough they will!

4 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

I love the jibber jabbers! It's so cute!

chelsea mckell said...

Cute video!

Moon Family said...

I knew it was coming. That was really cute Sommer! Zoey was in the room talking when I started to watch the video and as soon as she heard him she stopped, listened and smiled!

Andi Spinelli said...

Love it, Love it, Love it... Cutest baby I've ever seen. :)