Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I get to come home to this....




Wow so today was a long day at work. It didn't help that last night I went a concert. The concert totally rocked! I went and saw Ingrid Michaelson opening for Matt Nathanson. I would definitely recommend Ingrid's music tow anyone. She is AMAZING! So I took a picture of her album that I bought last night. (Notice the signed album written to Lindsay--yes I am a geeky fan!)


Anyhow so today was a long day...lots of stuff going on. At work things are a bit crazy because we are understaffed so stress is running high anyways and then we are also trying to implement some new procedures to hopefully make things a bit more efficient. SsssOOoooo this is all I looked forward to all day! I love coming home to my sweet Boomer. He is such a love and smiles when I walk in the door, he is forgiving and such a great cuddler. He instantly lifts my spirits and honestly eases a lot of anxiety for me. He is so well behaved, cute, and what is there not to love about him?


MMMMMmmm.....this is the life right now at my house.I love to cuddle with the furry man! We are hoping to start some obedience classes while Linds is gone so that Boomer can then move on to agility type classes and have lots of fun!

We pretty much treat Boomer like the child that we would love to have in our home. We got him from the pound when he was 3 months old soon after we had just started trying to get pregnant. The original plan was have him grow up with our child. Well Heavenly Father obviously has had a different plan for us. Boomer has been such a highlight and brought us such joy in the journey. We have tried to socialize him with as many dogs, kids, and babies. I could go on for hours about our silly boy but I will save it for those who ask. I just wanted to let you all know that Boomer is amazing and after a rough day at the office...He is on my mind and I just jump on the bed with him and cuddle.

Oh and a brief update on Linds, he made it safely to his destination in the Middle East. He has been busy training and flying. He has been working out everyday (there is not much else to do when not working) and is hoping to lose some weight and get in shape while gone. He has been in good spirits and gets along with his crew which is so nice, since they spend pretty much every waking moment together. I am hoping to get his mailing address soon so that I can send a fun package.

Ta Ta until next time!

* don't worry we dont really dress Boom in clothes we just a kick out of putting lindsay's t shirt on him one night. What a goof!










1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I relate to this post! Our dog is seriously such a member of our family and is like one of our children. He really saved me while we waited for our baby to come -- animals have a special way of bringing such life into the home! Yours looks like an absolute sweetie! Thank goodness for sweet dogs!