Friday, October 12, 2007

Change of Seasons














So I am home alone on this friday afternoon. Lindsay is out at a shooting range with Alex ( His bestest bud and brother) and a new found hunting buddy from work. I have friday afternoons off and was going to run some errands but decided against them. I just finished getting the first copy of this years primary program written for our ward. A little late to just be starting but you know, that is just how it goes. I have been doing a lot of the major projects for primary lately this year, I am not complaining but it would be nice if someone took some of it off my hands. But it's all good.



So since I have been sitting here, I uploaded some pics that my dad sent me and was looking through old ones. I came across many pictures with my hair in all sorts of ways. It's been fun changing things. I like to outwardly show my personality so I have done so with my hair, let me see if I can show you some styles over the past few years!


Pretty crazy huh? Well I think I may be starting to get the hang of this blogging thing. We'll see where it takes us.


This week was so good but busy. Since being of medication I have felt in a much better mood and things are going well. We are hoping that Lindsay will be able to deploy in a little over a week even though it will be hard. But it's gorgeous outside lately. Everything is changing colors and all the yummy candle scents are coming out! Well I hope that you all have a great weekend!







No comments: