Thursday, September 27, 2007

Exhausted!!

So I have actually been putting off posting for a few days. I know....I just got started and I already am putting it off. Well to tell you the truth I had a tinge of embarrassment after the first post. Who would want to read about my life, but I am going to stick with it for a while and see how things evolve.

Earlier this week I had another MRI done of my head and brain to see if there was evidence of a tumor. I dont have the results yet but I am looking forward to moving on with my health issues. I have had sheer exhaustion lately, that I am finding hard to deal with considering I work full time and have my husband to attend to as well as church duties. I dont know how pregnant women do it. Well I guess if I was pregnant I would have a different outlook on it. So here I am waiting to find out the results and hopefully move forward. Last night I went to bed before 8 pm and woke up at 630. I felt good when I woke up but now I feel like I need a two hour nap. Stinky eh? I felt bad because last night would have been great to just relax with Lindsay but I had a whopper of a headache that made me nauseated so I needed to try to sleep it off. That worked luckily!

And the mice that we had in our kitchen a while back are back again. For some reason they love our home. It is driving me batty. It makes me feel like I live in filth, yuck! But we got traps last night and Lindsay caught two. So hopefully we can catch them all before they reproduce too fastly.

I cannot wait for tomorrow, it's friday and I only have to work a half day! So I am just keep looking toward that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty, young lady! Since we seem to get together so seldom, I like the idea of hearing more about how things are going. We barely got to say hello last night at the house because of prior committments, so I am surprised to hear of your tests. I wasn't aware you were suffering that much. As your mother-in-law can attest, dealing with unknown health issues can be scarey and draining... on the entire family.

This is my first blog entry and I share your hesitancy, but I will follow your example.

Beth said...

We've been thinking about you...praying that everything will go well. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such an exhausting day...or week even. I didn't realize your testing would be done this week. I hope the results come back quickly and aren't scary. Let us know if we can do anything for you.