Monday, June 18, 2012

It's elementary my dear watson..

 So a while back when Erik and I were at the Koala sanctuary I saw this crazy bright blue beetle with red spots on it. And it was a pretty large beatle but not huge! I was really curious about it, so I snapped a couple pictures and didnt really know what I would do with that other than maybe share it here on the blog as an interesting Aussie bug.
A few weeks later I took Erik to the museum (its free and a great boredom buster!) and what do you know I was looking at the bug section and while looking I thought hey I wonder if that beatle is anywhere. Yep it was. It is some type of protective bug. I felt like Sherlock Holmes solving a mystery. It was great. Erik couldnt have cared less about my discovery but thats all right.

No comments: