Saturday, May 19, 2012

my treasure

 This little guy puts up with a lot from me, all those rules mom give out, all those warnings about staying safe, all that rushing here and there.....and I am one lucky mom. He is such a happy, smart, and lovely boy. He has weaknesses but overall he is my treasure and such a gem. He started over the last couple months started getting into duplo legos, its one activity that I have endurance to play with longer and I love helping him use his imagination and seeing his creativity. He often wants me to build a house and he builds airplanes and rockets.
Wearing his pants huck finn style because the waist fits but legs are too short. I think it's cute!

 Its funny how as a parent there are some things that are easy to do with your child and others that we do because we know we should. Legos is just something I enjoy doing with him. Duplo size is perfect for him. Lindsay brought back a batman one from a trip a while back with the little lego pieces and his toddler hands were just not quite gentle enough and it was frustrating for him and me. But this size is durable and toddler friendly.
I love watching him be so determined in his building and stick that tongue out in concentration. I could eat him right up!

No comments: