Saturday, February 18, 2012

Apparently I lied...Oops

So I was done with christmas pics but then I just couldn't resist myself. Here are a few more..

 Classic, perfect expression for a kid opening a gift. We were very blessed that one of Lindsay's home teaching ladies bought this awesome super sized dump truck with construction hat and tools for him....spoiled...um yes.
These are our lovely vietnamese friends who adore Erik. Seriously they will hang out with us as long as Erik is around but if he goes to bed, they are out. Its all right we love having them around any way! They are newly baptised members of our church and this was their first christmas, and first year learning the whole Christmas story....how lucky we felt to be a part!


Those sweet girls knew our little guys favorite treat is kinder eggs (chocolate eggs with a toy inside)...so they found a GIANT one and gave it to him for christmas....spoiled.....why yes!
Erik and Lindsay found light sabers in their stockings, Erik of course HAD to have the blue one. They surprisingly are still a favorite toy. I am pretty sure santa found them in the cheap gimicky part of target candy area (they had m&ms in the bottom) back in the states.
The two men playing with them. Erik has now learned how to fake die and stab in the armpit to pretend a stab in the heart. That sounds morbid now that I type that out.....oh well every little boy learns it some time right? Why not while playing with daddy.

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

I love it - "fake die and pretend stab in the heart" - I can totally picture it! Little boys are so fun. And I think it's really funny your Vietnamese friends leave when Erik goes to sleep.... =)