Thursday, September 24, 2009

like a weed



Can our little man get any bigger? Looks like we will be putting him into the bigger car seat this week as his little piggies hang over and his head is above the top. Sad, sad day I tell you.

I am actually looking forward to the car seat that stays in the car, because he is waaayyy to heavy to carry in this car seat anymore. The other day I weighed him and he is already 20 pounds! Crazy! But sad that the little man has outgrown another item of infancy! The moon babe isn't no babe anymore, he is little man moon now!

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Oh, he will LOVE the big boy seat! All my kids were just that much happier in the car because they can look out the windows better and they can look out the front window. I couldn't wait till the 1 year mark for forward facing, their legs were too long so I went by the 20 lb rule :) You are so right....once they hit 20 lbs and with the car seat carrier, they get impossible to lift out of any car anymore!! It happens so darn fast doesn't it?

Cacia said...

I totally know what you mean - Adele is 4 months now and already 15 pounds. Pure chunk, Love it :)

Andi Spinelli said...

He is so dang cute. And he is getting so big. Give him hugs and kisses from grammy :)