Saturday, August 1, 2009

Second Weigh In

After the first month of trying to lose weight, it was time for the official weigh in. My dieting started out well but got thrown off when I went to Scout Camp with some of the young men from church. I got back on track last week but came up a little short of my first month goal.
My overall goal for losing weight is 30 pounds in three months. I started out at 228 with a goal of 10 pounds for July. I ended up at 220 pounds, so I have just a little catching up next month. Last month, I just changed my dieting habits, so with some additional working out, I should be able to keep up a steady reduction of fat.

2 comments:

Moon Family said...

Way to go! What you are doing is not easy. Keep up the good work!

BA Nelson said...

Hi Sommer,

Got your message and thanks for your comments. I hope you like the info with an edge approach and please spread the word. WHo knows, maybe I can help a poor loss sould next time they need a RX. Glad for you guys' blessings. I will pass your comments on to Suzanne...talkwicha, and remember...take as directed! Blake