Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One more thing

Last night Lindsay and I went to the mall to grab a bite to eat and get out of the house. Often when we do this we go to Barnes and Noble and look at magazines or books. For us it is a nice enjoyable and cheap date! So we went there and I took a trip to the loo so that I could get comfortable perusing all the lovely things in that store. While I was sitting in the stall a mother and small child came into the stall next to mine which happened to be the one with a changing station.

It wa amazing to hear her and her child, you see English was not their native tongue, I am not sure what they were speaking but I would guess maybe polish or Russian. But to hear this mother coo and have a lilting voice with her small child her giggled and spoke back to her was amazing. I couldn't move, so I just stayed in there until they left.

It made me warm and so good to know that you can feel the emotion of love even if you don't speak the same language and she would kiss him and he would giggle. Oh it was wonderful!

That is my last little tid bit of happiness for the day!

No comments: