Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello Hello

All right I got some fun pics! The past few weeks have been pretty good. Our house still hasn't sold but we have had a handful of people come through. If any of you know anyone looking to buy a house in Spokane washington send them to us. It's a cute little starter home. I am hopeing that we won't have to pay two house payments when we are in California!

So I am trying to get pics up for you all to see but I can't get it to work so we will have to try again another time.

It seems weird that we are just biding our time here until we leave. I have a few weeks left of work and although I love the people that I work and our clients I am finding it hard to stay focused. There is not much more we can do with our house aside from keep it clean and wait for it to sell. And we can't really look for housing down there until we know if our house sells, so I feel like we are at a moot point. I am enjoying spending time with our families and friends but know that I truly won't appreciate it until we are gone.

I am sad that our parents and siblings won't be around for when we receive our child(ren) although we will visit them and they will visit us. We have been so spoiled being stationed in the same city that we grew up in. But I am so excited for this new stage in our life. I think Heavenly Father has been preparing us for this.

Also we are going to need to find a new home our puppy Lola, she is adorable and beautiful but we won't be able to take 2 dogs with us, not because the military won't allow but we will not be able to afford housing that will allow two dogs. Sad huh? So also if any of you know of someone who would want a "red" (really brown) doberman pinscher who is up on her shots, micro-chipped, potty trained, and knows her basic obedience let us know!

Hope you all have a great Holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck! Sounds like you have a bright future ahead :)

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Hey,Sommer! Good luck with the move, I have actually been to Edwards Air Force Base for some Camp Fire activity when I was youger. I just wanted to say HI, and to tell you that I was going to add your Blog to our Links.

DeAnne said...

Hey there!!!! It is so fun to blog hop. I saw the name "Moon" on Michelle's blog and had to see if it was you. It is really late right now and I should be in bed but I can't wait to check back up on you guys and read all about ya! Hope you are well,

DeAnne

Chris Grover said...

so many big changes! i feel so sad about your puppy -- that will be so hard to say good-bye! i understand the housing situation -- we are still trying to sell our house here too! it really stinks making a mortgage payment on a house you don't live in! good luck to you guys and i will be anxious to read about your updates!