Monday, April 14, 2008

Some fun pics!

All right so this was me trying on all my winter gear for Lindsay before I went on the campout. I was totally a black marshmallow girl, and I was so hot wearing it in the house!

This is from a hike that we did on saturday....the weather was beautiful and the dogs had a good time!
This picture is my favorite! Lindsay and I have the same hiking books in different colors and not only are they comfortable but whenever I see them they make me smile because I associate them with fun and outdoors!
This is a pic of Lindsay playing with his new found hobby stuff..............Guns! Yikes, I let him get a hand gun a year ago and it's been down hill from there. He is addicted to shooting, and as in the picture here, making his own bullets. His favorite thing is to measure out the gun powder. He is so my favorite goofball.
And this was me waiting for Lindsay to get the camera situated while on our hike. I didn't know he took it, but again the hike was beautiful one day I hope to have home here in the pacific northwest with huge picture windows to look at the beauty every day. I love it!

Good night to all!

No comments: